When you are ready to purchase, refinance, or get an equity loan, there are some basics you need to know to make your process go as smoothly as possible. This will insure the timely and efficient processing of your mortgage loan to your specific needs. Below are listed some basic parts to the application process.
1) Get Pre-Approved: After you have called us at 262.942.1500 or applied online, we will be processing your request to give you the best possible options for your particular situation. You will usually be contacted with an answer within 24 hours of your application.
2) Organize your Documents: Information we will request from you; tax returns, paystubs, bank statements, offer to purchase, etc…
3) Appointment: We will then request an appointment to sign all necessary documents either at our office, a location requested by you at your convenience, or by US Mail / FedEx. We have appointments available Monday thru Friday, Evenings and Weekends.
4) Process your Loan: As soon as your loan application and personal documents are received and approved, title policy and appraisal are ordered and completed, and final approval is issued, we will be ready to schedule your closing. Of course, if you are buying a home, your actual closing date will also depend on the terms listed in your offer to purchase contract.
5) Close your Loan: This generally is at a title company who closes the loan as an unbiased insured third party. You will be notified as to the time and place of your closing in advance.